- This Year more than 1,500 Women will be diagnosed with Ovarian Cancer.
- Over 850 will die from this Disease.
Ovarian Cancer is the most lethal of all womens cancers
This Project became a District 9800 project, supported by many Rotary Clubs with over $370,000 raised for research, to help find a Screening test for all Women in our community.
- With advances in early detection over the last 10 years research is closer to finding a reliable test.
- Somebody’s Mother, Daughter, Wife or friend will die from Ovarian Cancer.
- Every 10 hrs one women will die.
- With the support of Rotary and the wider community we can make a difference.
RoCan is raising funds to build a new planned Cancer Wellness Centre for Men and Women diagnosed with all forms of cancer and is supported by many Rotary Clubs and the Annual Bike Ride to Conference
You can help and make a difference to the Women all around the World suffering from this insidious disease.
For more information, please contact Yvonne Moon OAM,Rotary Club of Williamstown or refer to the Rocan website.
Share this with your friends